Sunday, August 21, 2011

Keepsake Box can keep only memories.

I'm trying my hardest to keep up on my blogging, I find it a lot more difficult than imagined, mostly because my mind is in so much scrambles that it is hard to sit and get it together enough to write. But I must, even if it won't make much sense at the end. ..Have you ever sat and wondered how different your life is or is heading from where you thought you'd be a year or two ago? It might not be a good thing to do, but I find myself doing that a lot. More so now, that I went through our keepsake box and old memories were sprung to the surface. I wanted so many different things for myself. I wanted things to be so different. It might have not worked out for me that way, but that doesn't mean I can't fix that now. I spent so much time angry at how things are instead of trying to change them into what they could be. And maybe it didn't happen then, because it wasn't Gods plan. Maybe he felt it wasn't the right time, because he of coarse knew I wouldn't turn out the same. Maybe I needed to learn patience. But whatever the reason, gave me no reason to just put myself on the back burner and not change what I wanted. I'm done worrying about how others will be affected if I do this, or setting time aside to help others, so in return my plans get ruined or postponed. I've been attempting to go to Art and Dance school for YEARS now but have yet to do so due to others obligations and my own self doubt. I'm done with saying someday. I'm done with wishing and dreaming things will change. I'm ready to get my hands dirty and turn my life around in the direction I wanted it to start off with in the first place. One thing I have learned  through everything, is things change, for better or for worse, and you just have to go with it. And If it's changed in a way not suitable for you, then it's never to late to fix it. I don't want to live in the past anymore. I want that life I've dreamed of since I was little. And with the help of God, i will get it. I'm putting my blinder on and walking by faith and his lead now. Whatever is meant to be will be. But I'll never know what that is, unless I get out there and try to find it. It's time to put an end to this part of my life, and let a new begin.  A Keepsake box can keep only memories, not beginnings.

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end" ~ Roman Philosopher

No comments:

Post a Comment